Sunday 12 February 2012

I am too old for this…NOT

We were told that one of the assignments for Media Studies would be social media (blogging and tweeting), both of which I’ve never done. And yes, it was immediate panic but I managed to keep my composure before my fellow, younger classmates. It’s bad enough when you climb the hill but not knowing how this techno stuff work is even worse. So the following day, my two “in the know” colleagues and very good friends gave me a crash course. And now I’m enjoying it so much, I think I found my callingJ

3 comments:

  1. I like your honesty, I share your sentiment. It may not be my calling but one never know's. Its still very early days, and there are still many more to the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Niven, its only the third week and I must say that "the dust has settled and its all systems go" now we have no more excuses. But I have faith and trust that all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. Ihope that you will enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete