Thursday 8 November 2012

Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid

I often tell my daughters that they need to be bold and confident. Not to be scared and just accept things because that is what people say? They need to challenge others if they don’t agree, this all can off course be done in a respectful way and people respect others for believing in themselves and standing up for their values.
This is something I only learned later on in life. I always kept to myself and hated confrontation or challenging others. But the working world has made me strong and I soon learned that if you are not bold you will miss out on great opportunities.  
We forget that someone is always watching and listening to us. You might be able to do the job but you shy away. Being bold shows the right people in the right place and time that you are courageous and are capable of handling situations. If you don’t, you will miss out on great and even greater opportunities. People can only respect you if you respect yourself, that you stand firm in what you believe in and they will back you when it’s needed. So be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.
Image By: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment