Thursday 8 November 2012

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength

So strange, this is typical me. I am an emotional being, I cry when I’m extremely happy or something amazing took place happen and then off course I do cry when I’m angry, frustrated or sad.
I always used to think that because I cry so easily it is a weakness but then I learned that crying is good for the soul. It shows compassion, sympathy and empathy and who I truly am.
I am not ashamed of it because it is who I am and that I do not shy away from showing emotion and how I feel. I believe you should be who you are, no one is perfect and everyone has flaws. Sometimes we feel we need to always hold it together, for ourselves, our family but it is okay to let go and to let it be. 
Imge by: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment