Thursday 8 November 2012

The last Lecture

All year round we moan and groan about the attending classes, doing assignments and meeting ridiculous deadlines. But then just one morning you wake up and you realise that you have reach the end of your journey and suddenly I’m sitting in my last lecture and should feel happy and great because it’s done, but instead you think, “I’m actually going to miss this”.
All the things I have been moaning and groaning about are the things I’m going to miss most. The great friends I made, my lecturers that guided and helping through the year. While at school I remember we use to have an end of the year parties, just to end it of on the right note, wishing everybody well and letting them know, we’ll be in touch.
Wish we had one to end of this year! Going to miss you all!
Image by: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment