Thursday 8 November 2012

Every day is a good day

In my house you have the morning people and not the morning people – the morning people being only me that is. No matter what time I got to bed, no matter if I was tossing and turn all night, no matter if I had to see to my sick child during the night not being able to have any shut eye and still go to work the next day – every day is a good day.
Off course we all face different challenges throughout the day but to me if I’m able to leave home in the morning, do what I have set out to do and return to my family in the evening, then every day to me is a good day. And by having a good day it totally rubs off on others and sooner than later things that seemed to be challenging suddenly becomes easier.
I really believe it is a choice we make, being miserable and giving others a hard time is easy but being happy and by deciding to have a great day is a most times a challenge (especially if you have deadlines looming over you). And me, I like a challenge and always up to one, so my choice is to have a good day not matter what comes my way.
Image by: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment