Sunday 11 November 2012

Conventional is a good fall-back position isn’t it?

No one likes to be told, you are so predictable but being adventurist and trying new things is not that great either. Why? Because with new things comes new risks and opportunity for failure. Another word I don’t like much… but on second thought that is what life is all about – learning new things, thinking out of the box and stepping out of your comfort zone.
For some this is seen as easy but for me, it’s completely scary. Should I try anything new or daring I need to know the pro’s and con’s involve but then what’s the use as it defeats the purpose all together. I don’t think it’s completely wrong but the fact that things are familiar to us and we know what to expect, makes the process so much easier.
Thinking about it now, maybe one should stop being so calculated and live a little …just sayingJ

Image by: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment