Thursday 8 November 2012

Why I have conversations

I love talking, ask anyone that knows me well. But mostly I have conversations because I want to know, I’m curious and I love to engage and find out more about people. We converse because we want to share what we know and maybe in return for more or new information.
We converse because we want learn and be informed and be in the know. Why do people say that, why do people do that is all things that allows us to share ideas with each other. Each morning, at work I make a point of catching up with my team, it might not be immediately but it will happen during the course of the morning. I am then able to ask them how they are and what the day looking like, I am able to find out about any challenges and then be able to find a solution for it.
By doing this, I can see if my team is well and in order and if not if I can do anything to help. On a professional level I am able to mitigate any potential challenges we might face as well as able to plan my day.
It gives my team a sense of belonging and that besides the work they do there are still able to care about the person. If it was not for communication all this would not have been possible.
Image by: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment