Thursday 8 November 2012

If not now then when?

My mother always told me there is no better time than the present, Why do we always wait? What are we waiting on? If only I have listened to her. I’ve always said that I am a master of procrastination and this qualification has always brought me into a heap of (unnecessary) trouble.
Why do we procrastinate? To me it is because there’s still time to do it. Don’t worry about it I have loads of time before my deadline. What we forget is that life goes on and so other things come up that also demands our time.
Before we know it, deadline is upon us and we’re panicking, thinking back to the days I had all the time. Obviously I’m speaking of experience as it happens to me time and time again. Hopefully this would be the very last time and I have learned my lesson.
If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done. So don’t wait, don’t delay, do what you can do today as tomorrow has its own list of demands.
Image by: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment