Thursday 8 November 2012

Of all the forms of courage the ability to laugh is the most…

To have the ability to laugh when we face hard situations is the most courageous thing you can do. Many times we meet people in the street, and ask them how they are, you will find that they will smile and say, I well thank you!
I am always so amazed by some who are ill, they suffer severe pain and comfortableness but they don’t complain. They are able to still send a smile your way. Being a Christian and growing up in a Christian home my mom always says, With Jesus in my boat I can smile at the storm.
That is how I prefer facing my hardships, trials or whatever obstacles that come my way. I want to be able to smile and laugh and know that everything will be alright.
Images By: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment