Thursday 8 November 2012

You can’t choose 15 minutes but why would you be world famous

I often like to read about the celebrities and what they up to and often find myself thinking, is this what they signed up for? Journalists and photographers following their every move and being to that get the next best story and then obviously for people like to read about it. Do they have anything in their life that is private or do they sign a contract to say that they will reveal all.
Well I do have my favourites especially the ones who behave and do good – which leaves me saying, “Awh that’s amazing. But then I do get the ones that I just can’t understand what goes through their minds.
If I ever should get 15 minutes of fame then it definitely needs to be a 15minutes that will live forever and will have people talk for years and years to come. What it will be you wonder, I don’t really know but would have to be something that would leave them say, “awh that’s amazing”.
Image by: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment