Thursday 8 November 2012

I am…

I am woman, Proud and free,  More to me,  Than what you see,  I stand alone,  A world apart,
Just holding fast,  To wayward heart.

I am healer,  Poet too,  I see colour,  Rainbow hue,  All at one,  With God above,  Forever bright,
Eternal love.

I am fire,  Burning gold,  Cold as ice,  If truth be told,  Just a spark,  Light a flame,  Glowing embers,  Die again.

From the ashes,  Rise once more,  Just passing through,  An open door,  Looking back,  From up ahead,  Now hear the fools,  They call me dead.

I am spirit,  Pure and bright,  Rising up,  To meet the light,  I enter there,  The realms of love,
It’s all around,  Below, above.

My kindred souls,  Enfold me there,  And full of joy,  I ask them,  Where?  Should I now be,
So bright and free,  For I am woman,  I am me.
I am a Woman by Linda Harnett
Images by: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment